bundokbiker

Friday, November 19, 2004

Ahhhhh...

The ride at Wakefield last night was a good one. Even though we've been corralled to half our trails, Larry led five of us through them woods at a good pace, with good flow. A couple of people bitched a little that it was too fast, but I think they were just trying to give him a hard time. I need more rides like that.

Afterwards Pete asked some of us if we wanted to help out with his pics. After confirming that it didn't require removal of any of our lycra, JoeP, Jason, and I followed him to the new trail to goof off. Here are some of the results.

My ol' teammate and tempter DT put a bug in my ear (see below) about riding the fixie. I went to the basement thinking about it, wondering how much stuff I have to put together to get it running. After getting there, I realized I took off the brake to put on the Crosscheck, and the lever went to the EWR. Worse yet, the bottom bracket and crank went on the EWR also. So if I want to get it running, I'll have to disable two other bikes. I'm too lazy right now and I have other things to do. Looks like you're on your own, mang!

The weather looks ominous outside, so I don't know how ugly things are going to get before tomorrow. Hopefully it still remains rideable in Richmond, but I'll bring my fender just in case.

1 Comments:

  • What, all this moving crap...just put your DAC on and roll...no coasting needed. You get the best of both worlds - the Ute and the fixie...

    By Blogger DT, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home