bundokbiker

Friday, October 22, 2004

Ho hum

Zookeeper: 12990

Another gray day with no riding. Pop-z and Bunky are going to Wakefield tonight, but I have to stay home and wait for a contractor/family-friend to show up. I need him to do a few electrical things because I don't trust myself with loose electrons. My godfather came a couple of days ago to check out my 30 year-old dryer that came with the house. It turns out a part inside is broken. So I made the call to order that itty-bitty piece, and it turns out it's available, for $200!!!! I bet you the whole thing didn't cost half that much when the previous owner bought it.
Wifey and I have been looking for a new dryer just in case this one wasn't salvageable, and it looks like we're going to have to go and take the plunge. There goes $400+. Ulp...

Rides are still on the gameplan for this weekend. Tomorrow at the Rose with JoeP with our Cross Checks, and Sunday at Avalon after trail maintenance. I'll probably slap on the fenders just in case it's still a little wet out there. I might also take a spin around the hood after I submit this since the pavement is close to being dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home