bundokbiker

Friday, December 03, 2004

Not my weakness

Kryptonite gets two snaps from me. I think that's a good thing. I just got back two U-locks that they replaced for my 7 and 8 year-old ones, for free! It takes a mighty good company to acknowledge that their engineering is outdated, then pay for shipping to and fro your place, while giving you a brand new replacement lock, all on their tab. Without a doubt, this cost them a bundle, but they have a lifelong customer in me.

A neat thing that I found out last night is that the newest version of Mozilla Thunderbird (which I use to read my e-mail) now has the ability to read RSS. That means I don't have to click through the browser to see if any of my pals have written anything new in their blog. I can just open Thunderbird, and their entries are in my inbox. This is good news for a slacker like me.

2 Comments:

  • By "lifelong" you mean "until they go bankrupt for having to replace umpteen-million faulty U locks", right?

    :)

    Only kidding, of course. It is a good thing when a company takes responsibility for thier faulty product and offer a replacement (quickly).

    By Blogger gmr2048, at 2:12 PM  

  • good to hear the KRYPTO People are making good
    I did not try the return as I feared getting angry

    but now you have given me hope

    I will try to gather locks and send info this weekend

    thanks

    By Blogger gwadzilla, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home