bundokbiker

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Big expectations

Last year I made a name for myself as I stripped down for a downhill leg of the Punk Bike Enduro. There was six inches of snow on the ground, and it was a biting twenty degrees. Inexplicably, I took off my tights, wool jersey, and liners, and wrecklessly whooped it up down the hill. Must've been the two beers.

Well, this year's Enduro is in eleven hours, and I feel like I need to do something to top it. However, hear it from me first, I'm not. My buddy SteveH and I are driving up tomorrow and it will be all about having fun but I ain't taking off my clothes this time. I'll save the silliness for the Single Speed World Championships next August.

For those that want to RSS these ramblings, use this: http://bundokbiker.blogspot.com/atom.xml

1 Comments:

  • is that STEVE H
    the same Steve H that I know
    the one with the Antigua connections?

    more than likely not....

    he is more than likely busy being a dad

    By Blogger gwadzilla, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home