bundokbiker

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

toodles, prate

That's it. I'm done with blogs. Bundokbiker is now officially dead. If you have links to it, disconnect them now. It ain't gonna get updated.

Why? I don't have a good answer except that good writing takes a lot of brain cells, and I need to reserve what I have left for breathing, eating, and riding. Every time I'd hunker down to put in an entry, I'd spout off 500 to 1000 words, then think, "Where am I going with this?" I'd save it as a draft and never touch it again. My time, my thoughts, my moments converted to 1s and 0s, stagnating on some server out there. I could have been doing something else.

'Sides, there are plenty of fine specimens out there (stage left, for example) and the Net doesn't need my help to clog it up.

Happy trails,

-ricky deLeyos

10 Comments:

  • *tap* *tap* *tap*

    ...

    is this thing on?

    ?

    By Blogger gmr2048, at 8:27 PM  

  • ricky,

    this can't be true, even though I've stopped here 10x in the last week, and no new update. your stuff is too good. come back to blog land, commmon...

    www.fatmarc.com

    By Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude, at 6:10 PM  

  • please come back....
    it is lonely on the web with just me, dt, and fatmarc

    By Blogger gwadzilla, at 6:45 PM  

  • okay...
    there is some serious wisdom to your evacuation....

    this shit is addictive
    crazy addictive!

    it is like some sort of electronic heroin
    AND I AM HOOKED!

    this morning I had time for a long ride...
    instead I read BLOGS and took a short ride

    must get priorities straight

    By Blogger gwadzilla, at 6:46 PM  

  • We could take turns and blog for him. I've gotta wild imagination.
    I can see some of the titles now,
    "Ricky Riding in Iraq"
    "My life as a male prostitute"

    Come back Ricky.

    Tommy

    By Blogger Tom, at 9:42 AM  

  • Ricky...dude..I just found your blog two weeks before you killed it. was so glad with anticipation to ride your site of dry huumer and junk,I keep checking back ..I need a fix...What Happens To The White ind. Hub?AHHHHHHH

    By Blogger Tubeular Visions, at 11:59 PM  

  • I like the idea of blogging for him. Since we can't actually log in as him, why don't we just start using this comments section as his blog? I imagine there's a limit to max number of comments on a blog post. Why not see if we can reach it?

    By Blogger gmr2048, at 6:14 PM  

  • Don't worry, he'll be back. He is just taking time off for his sex change operation. Then he'll be racing in the women's class and dominating. She will be changing her name to Rachel D.

    By Blogger riderx, at 12:50 PM  

  • yeah, if it's really dead then why did you update the template... you'll be back... you can't resist forever

    By Blogger joe, at 1:39 PM  

  • mmmmmmmmcomebackmmmmmmmcomebackmmmmmcomebackmmmmmm is it working?

    By Blogger Tubeular Visions, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home