bundokbiker

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Max goodness

No riding since last Sunday, thus, no blogging. I've been sick as a dog since Tuesday, and I felt so bad today that I just had to take the day off and sleep.

Sunday's the annual Bike Swap up in Westminster, then the Outlaw will probably lead a ride at Hashawa, which is about 15 minutes from the Ag center. JoeP and I are going to head up there together to save some gas.

The swap's a fun time because people come out of the woodwork and I always end up seeing a bunch of people I've lost touch with. There's always NOS of crap that you don't really need, but just can't resist because it's so cheap. I guess it'd also be a good time to look for stuff that I'll need for the new 29er. Rims, cog, and fork is all I really need, but I may just get the last thing from Chester hisself because he can get it at discount.

On a completely unrelated note, I've got a new nephew! He's four weeks early, but a strong little guy so he won't have to spend too much time in the ICU. Hopefully his parents will let tito Ric take him out on the Burley in a few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home