bundokbiker

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Q

I don't know if any of you other bloggers do this, but I have at least four unfinished entries in the queue. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much, or maybe I just get bored with what I write and end up putting it on hold.

Well, no matter what god you serve, I hope you have a good time in the next few weeks. I won't be spending much time on the bike, but shoot me an e-mail if you want to get together. If I'm not painting, fixing the house, moving furniture around, or otherwise sleeping, I'll try to make it out. Take care!

4 Comments:

  • I don't do that very often, unless I just don't have time to finish a post. I know Gary does that a lot though. You need to post up the PBE report...for those of us that have missed it 2 years in a row!

    By Blogger DT, at 9:33 AM  

  • only four? slacker! i have 17 posts in draft mode (seriously). when i have an idea for something i want to write about, i'll throw a sentence in a new post and save it as a draft. that saves me from having to remember all the junk i want to rant about from day to day.

    By Blogger gmr2048, at 2:53 PM  

  • Ricky, I'm gonna try to sneak away next Tuesday for Scud's Catherine Furnace ride. Otherwise it's gonna be a loooong ride somewhere else. You interested? email me.

    By Blogger JoeP, at 4:41 PM  

  • well....
    I use to think about what I wrote
    now I just TYPE....PUBLISH....AND....POST!
    my once Bicycle Related BLOG has gone haywire!

    what can I say....
    I have obsessive compulsive disorder

    what is a guy to do?

    By Blogger gwadzilla, at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home